Amazon Video Downloader for Mac is a comprehensive video tool, which is designed accordingly to help our users download movies and TV shows on Mac from Amazon and watch them offline on any device whenever and wherever. To download videos is in one go. Users only need to copy the Amazon video URL and paste it to the search bar in the program or simply search the name or keyword of the videos they want to download. The content will be in downloading list in seconds!
Download and Install the latest version of Amazon Video Downloader for Mac:Try It Free
*Note: Only the first 5 minutes of each video can be downloaded with trial version.  Please purchase a license to enjoy the full video.
1. How to Register Amazon Video Downloader on Mac?
Launch Amazon Video Downloader, and a concise interface will pop up.
Please click the icon or the icon (on the upper right) > Register. Then enter the license information into the registration dialog. Then, registration is done!
The registration information is case-sensitive. Please do not add any blank at the beginning or the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to Use Amazon Video Downloader?
Run Amazon Video Downloader and Select Website
Run Amazon Video Downloader on Mac and then the program will ask you to select the region of your Amazon account.
- For the United States, select "amazon.com"
- For Germany, select "amazon.de"
- For Japan, select "amazon.co.jp"
- For United Kindom, select "amazon.co.uk"
- For France, India, Canada, and others, select "primevideo.com"
Login Your Account
Enter any keywords into the searching box. A log-in window will show up.log in your Amazon account with your account name according to the instructions.
Customize Download Settings
Click the button in the upper right corner to set output settings, including:
- Video format: MP4 or MKV
- Video quality: High, Medium or Low
- Video codec in Advanced Tab: H.264 or H.265
- Subtitle Mode: External Subtitles, Internal Subtitles and Hardcode Subtitle. (Select Hardcode subtitles, and then you can save subtitles in SRT format.
- Audio language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese and more
- Subtitle language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese and more
Search Videos on Amazon Video Downloader
Please key in the name of movies & TV shows or just directly copy and paste the link of videos from the Amazon Prime web browser to Amazon Video Downloader, and press the "Enter" button on your keyboard. All the related videos will be listed on the page.
Select Output Audio Track and Language
NoteBurner Amazon Video Downloader allows its users to select the preferred audio track and subtitle before downloading. If what you are going to download are TV shows, simply click the icon. A window will pop up, and you can select titles as well as seasons, and choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom of the left corner. If what you are going to download are movies, please click the icon to open the corresponding window.
Start to Download Amazon Prime Videos
Click the Download icon to start downloading the Amazon videos to the output folder you've chosen in the previous step.
After downloading, please click on Library to find the well-downloaded Amazon videos on the local drive.