Netflix Video Downloader for Mac is designed to help users downloading movies and TV shows from Netflix and watch them offline on any devices. All you need to do is copy the Netflix video URL and paste to the program, or you can simply search the name or keyword you want to download, and the content will be downloaded instantly!
Download and Install the latest version of Netflix Video Downloader for Mac:Try It Free
*Note: Only the first 5 minutes of each video can be downloaded with trial version.  Please purchase a license to enjoy the full video.
1. How to Register Netflix Video Downloader on Mac?
Launch Netflix Video Downloader and you will see a concise interface.
Please click the icon or the "" icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a registration dialog pops up where you can copy and paste the license information here.
Copy and paste the E-mail and code into the registration dialog.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to Use Netflix Video Downloader?
Run Netflix Video Downloader
Run Netflix Video Downloader on Mac and login to your Netflix account. Search the video by entering the keywords or paste the video URL into the searching box.
Customize Download Settings
Click the button on the upper right corner to customize the output quality (High, Medium, Low), output path, and other relevant settings.
Search Preference Videos on Netflix Video Downloader
You can enter the name of movies & TV shows or just directly copy and paste the link of videos to Netflix Video Downloader, and then press "Enter" button on your keyboard.
Select Output Audio Track and Language
NoteBurner Netflix Video Downloader empowers you to select your preferred audio track and subtitle before downloading. If you are trying to download a TV show, simply click the icon, following that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" in the bottom left corner. If you try to download a movie, please click the icon to open the corresponding window.
Start to Download Netflix Videos
Click the Download icon to start downloading the Netflix videos to the output folder you've chosen in previous step.
After downloading, you can click on Library to find the well-downloaded Netflix videos on local drive.
- Download Netflix Video to Computer
- Keep Netflix Videos Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Save Netflix Videos to USB Drive
- Download Netflix Videos as MP4
- Burn Netflix Video to DVD
- Save Netflix Video to PC
- Transfer Netflix Videos to Google Drive
- Watch Netflix Without An Internet Connection
- Watch Netflix on Phone Without the App
- Play Netflix Videos on VLC Media Player
- Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast
- Play M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- Move iTunes Movies to External Hard Drive
- Use USB Flash Drive to Play DRM Protected iTunes Videos on TV
- Stream and Play iTunes Movie on Roku
- Remove iTunes DRM & Convert M4V to MP4
- Convert iTunes M4V Video for Playing in VLC Media Player