Are you interested in trying out Amazon Prime, but hesitant to commit to a monthly subscription fee? Luckily, Amazon offers a free trial period for Prime, allowing you to test out its many benefits without spending a dime. In this article, we'll show you how to get Amazon Prime free trial and download your Amazon videos as MP4/MKV files to keep them forever.
1. Free two-day shipping: Prime members can enjoy free and fast shipping on millions of eligible items, with no minimum order size.
2. Prime Video: Access to Prime Video which includes exclusive TV shows and movies, as well as popular titles from major studios.
3. Prime Music: Prime members can stream over two million songs ad-free and on-demand, with unlimited skips and offline playback.
4. Prime Reading: Access to a rotating selection of books, magazines, and comics.
5. Prime Gaming: Free games, in-game content, and a free Twitch channel subscription every month.
6. Early access to lightning deals: Prime members get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.
7. Whole Foods discounts: Exclusive discounts and deals at Whole Foods Market stores.
These are just a few of the many benefits that come with an Amazon Prime membership. With so much to enjoy, it's no wonder that Amazon Prime has become a popular choice for online shoppers.
If you haven't been an Amazon Prime member in the last 12 months, you can sign up for a free trial. To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial, your account must have a current, valid credit card. Payment options, such as an Amazon.com Corporate Line of Credit, checking accounts, or pre-paid credit cards can't be used.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
1. Go to Amazon Prime.
2. Select Start your free trial.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
If you had Amazon Prime before, you can try the ways below:
1. Wait 12 months and then you are eligible for another 30-day free trial.
2. Switch your mobile plan as some phone plans come with a complimentary Amazon Prime membership for free.
3. Sign up for Amazon Prime student membership, which offers a free trial for 6 months.
4. Create a new Amazon account with a different email address after you close the older account, which can avoiding being suspended by Amazon.
5. Share Amazon Prime accounts in your household so that each member can take out a free trial at a time.
When your Amazon Prime trial expires, you will be automatically charged for the full Prime membership fee unless you cancel before the end of the trial period. For help turning off your Amazon Prime membership renewal, go to End Your Amazon Prime Membership.
If you download content such as movies or TV shows to your device during your Amazon Prime free trial period, you will only be able to access the downloaded content as long as you have an active Prime membership. However, you can actually keep your Amazon videos forever by using a professional video downloader, which can download Amazon videos as MP4/MKV files.
NoteBurner Amazon Video Downloader is a user-friendly and powerful tool for downloading videos from Amazon Prime Video. It supports a range of quality options from 240P to 1080P and ensures that all subtitles and audio tracks are preserved. The downloaded videos are ad-free and available in MP4 or MKV formats. The software is capable of downloading batches of videos quickly, making it an efficient option for users.
Please install NoteBurner Amazon Video Downloader to your computer first.
First, please launch NoteBurner on your computer and register it with your registration info. Type random words into the search bar to log in to your Amazon account in the pop-up window.
Next, click the Gear button in the upper right corner to choose the Video Format, Video Quality (from Low to High), Subtitle Format, etc.
You can search for the video by entering the keywords or copying and pasting the link of the video.
Selecting advanced settings like the audio track and subtitle before you start to download a video is necessary.
If you want to download a TV show, you need to click the icon, after that a window will pop up for you to choose the titles and seasons. Click the Advanced Download icon in the bottom left corner to select the audio track and subtitle you prefer.
If you want to download a movie, you can click the icon to open the Advanced Download window.
To download your selected video, simply click on the Download icon and NoteBurner will start the download process.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your Amazon Prime free trial today and start enjoying all that this membership program has to offer and keep the Amazon videos you like forever with NoteBurner!
Note: Only the first 5 minutes of each video can be downloaded with trial version, please purchase a license to enjoy the full video. It is suggested that to download the trial version and have a test before purchasing it.
Note: NoteBurner strictly complies with the US copyright regulations. We adopt a leading technology to record unencrypted video without any protection being circumvented.